The future of our independent Republic depends on the training of highly qualified and spiritual personnel in all respects. In particular, the main task of the Department of Spirituality and Enlightenment of the University is to work with young people to convey to the youth all the teachings of the President on spiritual and national ideas.
The Department of Youth Affairs, Spirituality and Enlightenment operates according to the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees, Decrees and Orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Orders of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education, and University internal regulations and the Charter of this department.
The main aim of the Department of Youth Affairs, Spirituality and Enlightenment is to educate students in the spirit of loyalty to national and universal values, to enhance their spiritual, aesthetic, ethical outlook, to protect their thinking from the effects of various ideas and to educate them as a truly selfless, patriotic personality of the independent Uzbekistan.
The main trends of spiritual and educational work:
- forming students as real citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the basis of national and universal values;
- Preparation for the fulfillment of civic duties to the motherland;
- Improving the responsibility of students to master the profession;
- Formation and improvement of individual personality traits of the student as a person;
- Promoting students' social activism, initiative, respect for learning and the profession, and a sense of social responsibility;
- Development of socio-political and legal consciousness of students, expanding their critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Negative consequences for students: injustice, greed, negative consequences of localism;
- Meaningful organization of leisure time of students, organization of scientific and creative activity on the basis of their interests;
- Improving the targeted spiritual, moral and educational work.
The main tasks of the Department of Spirituality and Enlightenment and work with the youth:
- Wide promotion of reforms in the country among students;
- The formation of moral, aesthetic, political, legal, artistic education among students;
- organization of conferences, roundtables and meetings dedicated to the promotion of national traditions and values;
- Assistance in improving the spiritual and physical development of students;
- Determining the priorities of spiritual, educational and educational work at the university, the development of the necessary regulations in this regard and ensuring its implementation;
- Establishing ideological immunity among students in the fight against religious extremism, terrorism, drugs and organized crime;
- To increase the interest of young people in music, painting, literature, theater and other arts, to help them discover their talents.
- physical training of young people, creation of necessary conditions for them to show their abilities in sports;
- Raising the morale of young people, raising the culture of reading among them;
- Systematic organization of work to help students to acquire professions;
- Active participation in the improvement of spiritual and educational work in cooperation with the city and district departments of the Republican Center for Spirituality and Enlightenment, as well as foundations and public organizations operating in the country.
The Vice-Rector for Youth Affairs organizes, coordinates and supervises the spiritual and educational work of the University.