• The chancellery is a part of the Uzbek-Finnish Pedagogical Institute, operates in accordance with the current charter of the Institute and obeys directly to the rector of the Institute.
• The chancellery operates on the basis of orders and instructions of the director of the Uzbek-Finnish Pedagogical Institute, the current instructions of the Institute on office work.
• The chancellery has its own round seal and rectangular seal, which are kept in a safe at the disposal of the head of chancellery.
• The chancellery staffs consist of the following positions: head of the chancellery, clerk, courier (four state units in total).
1. Duties of the chancellery department.
The responsibilities of the chancellery are:
1.1. Receiving parcels from higher organizations, higher education institutions, organizations in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and abroad, as well as sending them official documents sent by the Institute.
1.2. Selection of documents, delivery to faculties, departments and relevant people.
1.3. Registration of applications and other registered letters addressed to the administration of the institute.
1.4. Organization of office work, timely registration of the received documents, formalize and sending to the relevant organizations.
1.5. Inform the administration of the Institute, the executive person about the received documents.
1.6. Registration, execution of originals of executive orders related to the organization of the Institute's activities, orders related to financial affairs and business trips and orders issued for a certain period of time, timely distribution of copies of orders to responsible persons, executors, relevant faculties and departments.
1.7. Maintain the basis of the orders issued by the Office and the originals of the orders until they are submitted to the archives of the Institute.
1.8. Record the orders issued by the Institute, deliver copies to the relevant faculties, departments, officials, deliver to the executors, keep the originals until they are submitted to the archives of the Institute.
1.9. Registration of business trip certificates.
1.10. Researchers of the institute, guests, registration of business trip certificates.
1.11. Receive and send telegrams, registered letters, personal documents, etc.
1.12. Timely execution and submission of orders and other documents to be submitted to the archives of the Institute.
2. Duties of the head of chancellery.
Arrange for proper registration, timely registration and submission of documents to the Institute;
Ensuring the correctness of the documents issued by the institute;
Submit documents for execution in accordance with the instructions of the Rector;
Check that the documents sent by the rector (vice-rector) are registered and properly executed;
Keeping records of incoming correspondence, printing forms with the details of the Institute;
Attach executed documents to folders; Execution of completed documents for filing in the archive.
The clerk and his service duties.
He works on behalf of the office manager. Responsible for the order of all documents in the department.
Responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepares draft orders for business trips and financial affairs of the Institute , orders for execution , issued for a certain period, checks after leaving the computer, prepares for signing, controls the distribution to the relevant faculties, departments, chairs and responsible persons.
- Records in the register of orders for business trips and financial affairs of the Institute , orders for execution , orders issued for a certain period .
- Prepares monthly reports on business trips and financial affairs of the Institute , orders for execution , orders for a certain period .
- Documents for business trips and business trips to the Institute.
- Signing of ready orders to vice-rectors, delivery to the rector, reception of copies of orders to faculties, departments.
- Receipt and processing of documents from organizations, notifications, applications of staff and students, all types of correspondence received by mail, preparation of reports on complaints and applications;
- Carrying out the control program without errors and shortcomings;
- Electronic accounting of documents issued by the Institute;
- Registration of the Institute's letterhead issued to employees.
Courier position responsibilities:
Receiving letters and documents addressed to the Institute from the Office of the Ministry, other universities and institutions, communications departments, as well as delivery of documents to the specified places;
Upon receipt of the documents, make sure that the letter corresponds to the numbers on the folders;
Check for attachments when receiving mail that is not in the folder;
Submit documents to the executors in a timely manner, signing a special book, as instructed by the rector.